We are excited to introduce the kickoff of the Arsenal FC of PA Capital Campaign. The capital campaign seeks to solicit funding from foundations, corporations and individuals for our three core initiatives:
ARSENAL FIELD PROJECT
For more than 20 years, Arsenal FC has envisioned creating a field Complex built on the idea of fostering a true club experience. This complex represents a goal and a dream that encompasses both our youth and adult teams – further unifying our club. Our complex will be a place to train, play and build a sense of community. It will be a place to gather and celebrate our many accomplishments.
When complete, the Arsenal FC Complex will include the development of:
- Two full-size artificial turf fields with lighting
- Clubhouse that includes club offices, operations, storage and meeting space
- Food services area
- Place to display trophies to highlight our achievements
- Indoor restrooms
- Paved and lined parking lot
Our complex will allow us to host more games and events. We feel confident that the facility will bring economic and social benefits to the club and will provide a positive impact to the surrounding community.
The Arsenal FC Soccer Complex offers lasting benefits to the current membership, the community and future members. Development will primarily be supported by establishing new partnerships with local businesses in the community and through the Arsenal Capital Campaign.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM
Arsenal FC has partnered with Pittsburgh Soccer in the Community (PSC) in developing an outreach initiative that will serve urban communities in the Pittsburgh area. Utilizing philanthropic contributions and Arsenal FC resources, our goals are to provide programs that help engage underserved children in physical activity and use soccer as a vehicle to teach life skills, encourage the values of teamwork and promote discipline, confidence and self-esteem. Both Arsenal FC and our local communities benefit from economic, cultural and ethnic diversity.
RICK AND AMY FOGLE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The fund is designed to provide opportunities for full-time and practice players who require help with funding to participate in our programs. Arsenal FC currently reserves $12,000 of it's operating budget to assist families in need. We have 12 to 15 players receiving some type of assistance on an annual basis. Our goal is to increase our total program amount to $20,000, allowing us to help approximately 25 players club wide.
We are asking for the support of our Arsenal family to assist with the following:
- Capital Campaign Team: Members with expertise in the areas of real estate, fundraising, finance, contractor/developers and architecture.
- Corporate Sponsors/Partners: If you know of a business that would like naming rights, signage or would be interested in other ways to participate in our field project please contact Lori Heller or Jonathan Velotta.
- Uniform Sponsors: We are looking to add the logo of our corporate sponsors to our game and training jerseys. If you know of a business that would be interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Jonathan Velotta or Lori Heller.
You can also help by making a donation to our capital campaign.
We thank you for your help.